Ford Service at Quay Auto Centre
Allows you to relax knowing we're always by your side.
That’s why we’ve created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work**
- Services can be booked online by clicking here
- One Call for everything Ford 01548 852 323
Also available is the Ford Service App which combines a lot of useful features in one application. Wherever you are going in the UK and rest of Europe, the new Ford Service app makes sure you’re always on top of the situation providing you with lots of useful features and the help you need.*Available with Ford Scheduled Services and Ford Motorcraft 4+ Minor and Major Services.
** In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company’s high standards are met.
† Terms and conditions apply, please see below
Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance*, valid from the date of service until your next service is due. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number: FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades,oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements: Red items need urgent attention - Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further - Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service here to assist in handling your claim. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians
Terms & Conditions
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.Ford Roadside Assistance
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with a Ford Scheduled Service and excludes Value Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next Scheduled Service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.FORD eCHECK
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.Ford Accident Management
Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by WRC Ltd. Company Registration No - 07768048 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: The Deep Business Centre, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4BG.