Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
This way to your new car.
If you like keeping your options open and are uncertain of what your car needs will be in the future, we could have the ideal method of funding your next vehicle. Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) finance lets you make low, potentially more affordable, monthly payments by deferring a significant amount of the cost of the car to the end of the agreement.
Once Suzuki Finance has approved the finance application, the car is yours to drive away in. At the end of the agreement you decide on the best option for you going forward - retain it, return it or renew it.
- Borrow any amount from, as little as, £1,000.
- Guaranteed value for your car,
- Choose any new or used car as long as the car is less than 7 years old at the end of the agreement.
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your budget.
- Set your annual mileage up to 24,000 miles per year.
- For used vehicles up to 3 years old, the maximum mileage at the start of the agreement is 3,000 miles per month of age or a maximum 60,000 miles.
How PCP payments are calculated.
Suzuki Finance predicts the future value of the vehicle based on your likely mileage (fixed at the start of the agreement), the chosen model of car and the length of the agreement. This predicted value is usually equal to the final lump sum repayment.
The monthly amount to pay is calculated based on the size of your chosen deposit, the length of the agreement and the predicted value (also known as the guaranteed future value, GFV*) of your desired model.
If you want to keep the car at the end of your agreement, all the figures are fixed so you know exactly how much you will pay for it.
*Subject to car being returned on time in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and within the permitted maximum mileage.
Three choices at the end of the agreement.
- Return it - don't pay the final payment and return the car (subject to condition and mileage there may be additional costs).
- Retain it - pay the optional final payment and own the car.
- Renew it - contact us, at Quay Auto Centre, we will guide you through part exchanging your car (subject to settling your finance) and assist you with your choices to a new car.
Please refer to the Suzuki Good Condition Guide for further information